- Serve with a basic raspberry sauce on the bottom of your favorite dessert dish and then top the slice of cake with fresh raspberries.
- You may also like to try a slice of the Key Lime cake with a rich vanilla or coconut ice cream scoop on the side.
- Alternate thin slices of the Key Lime and the Orange Zest cake on a dessert plate in a fan design and then garnish with a scoop of Lemon or Rainbow sherbet in the center for a totally citrus sensation.
Double Double Chocolate Chip Cake
- Try serving a slice of this decadent treat warmed in the microwave with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the side and top both with warm chocolate fudge sauce.
- Create your own Black Forest style dessert by topping this cake with cherry sauce and whip cream.
- The ultimate sundae can be the centerpiece at your next party. Just fill up the center of the cake with plenty of rich vanilla ice cream. Drizzle warm caramel sauce and use whipped cream to decorate. Sprinkle with toasted pecans and top with marachino cherries. It’s a giant Dockside Cake sundae! Give everyone at the table a spoon and dig in.
Captains Chocolate Chip Cake
- This rich vanilla and chocolate combination gets a tropical twist if topped with warm chocolate syrup and then sprinkled with toasted coconut.
- Give this cake a kick with a dollop of bourbon cream on top. Wow! This is not for the kids anymore.
- Try topping the Chocolate Chip Cake with a warm caramel and toasted pecan praline sauce for a wonderful and satisfying experience.
Honeybell Orange Zest Cake
- This zesty Florida treat can be enjoyed alongside the Key Lime cake for a truly citrus finale. Serve with your favorite fresh fruit as the garnish. Enjoy the colorful presentation this dessert will make.
- For a truly elegant desert try a slice of Orange Zest cake drizzled with warm Grand Marnier sauce. Garnish with sliced strawberries. Serve by candlelight.
Island Rum Cake
- Serve with cinnamon ice cream and sprinkle with chopped pecans for a rich decadent dessert.
Mini Dockside Cakes
- Why not serve each of your guests their own individual Dockside Mini Cake at your next dinner party or afternoon tea. Use any of the above suggestions to dress these jewels up for your party.
- Dockside Mini’s are a favorite at Birthday parties, Bar-B-Q’s, and picnics. The unique packaging is ideal for any outdoor event and is so easy to clean up when the party is over.
- Many of our long time customers have given Dockside Mini’s as gifts to their guest at weddings.